Am I entitled to government assistance, rebates and benefits?


The Australian Government may provide financial assistance towards the cost of your child’s care as part of the government’s Child Care Subsidy (CCS) package. Information about this is available on the Centrelink website ( or by phone on 13 61 50 to enquire about your family’s eligibility. If you haven’t previously received CCB/CCR (the government’s previous funding package), you’ll need to register with Centrelink for a Customer Reference Number (CRN), and then link your CRN to your myGov account (

If you previously received CCB/CCR, you’ll need to complete an Child Care Subsidy Assessment form after linking your CRN to your myGov account.

All fees are paid at the full rate until Centrelink notifies us regarding the % fee reduction.

Google Rating
Based on 81 reviews